On this last Mother's day, Ruby gave me a book she wrote for me while she was at school. It's extra fun with all her pictures she put on each page. For example, the last page has a face that is asleep with a bubble coming out of it's wide open mouth (perfect circle). The bubble has "OYOY" in it. On the page for X, she drew a picture of Jarom with his arm that broke as if it were an x-ray. For K, she drew two big lips. G, H, I, and S don't have any pictures. Her picture of mac and cheese requires some understanding of the text to comprehend. On N, she drew a picture of "The Book of Mormin" (Mormon). I have wanted to share her creativity here, but I'm only just getting to it. Here it is:
A Is For Mom
by Ruby Olsen
A is for Mom because she is awesome. She loves Alissa (Alyssa).
B is for Mom because she is beautiful. Her necklace is beautiful.
C is for Mom because she loves C.C. and Callie (Cali). She is cool and cute.
D is for Mom because she makes the best dinner. My favorite is mac and cheese. It is really, really yummy.
E is for Mommy because she loves everybody in my family. E is for Mom because her eyes are pretty.
F is for Mom because my mom lets me play with friends. I play with friends a lot. Mostly I play with Lainey, Meg, and Abby.
G is for Mom because she needs my brother Garrett. She needs Garrett because he helps my mom lift up heavy things.
H is for Mom because she gives great huge hugs. I love the huge hugs.
I is for Mom because she is intelligent. She is intelligent because she helps me learn not to tell a lie.
J is for Mom because she loves my brothers Jarom and James. I love them, too.
K is for Mom because she gives lots and lots of kisses. And I love them.
L is for Mom because she is great at loving Lena. My mom also loves Ladd. Ladd is my dad.
M is for Mckenzie. Mom loves Mckenzie. She is my sister.
N is for Mom because she is nice. She teaches me about the scriptures.
O is for Mom because our last name is Olsen. Our last name starts with an "O".
P is for Mom because she is pretty. P is for Mom because she buys us popcycles. She buys the ones that are kind of like a stick.
Q is for Mom because she is the queen of the house. She is the queen of the house because she is the mom in the house.
R is for Mom because she sometimes reads books to me. Sometimes I read books to her.
S is for Mom because she has to take care of Shalyn. My mom's name is Sharla.
T is for Mom because she wants to have time to sleep. She doesn't have time to sleep because she has to take care of Shalyn.
U is for Mom because she lives in Utah. She lives in Utah with me.
V is for Mom because sometimes my mom takes my family on vacations. Once my family went to a cabin with a lot of my cousins. My grandma and grandpa were there, too.
W is for Mother because she is wonderful. Once she bought my family a watermelon.
X is for Mom because she's an x-tra good mom. One time she went to the doctor with Jarom because he broke his arm. He got an x-ray.
Y is for Mommy because she makes yummy food. She makes yummy Ramon Noodles.
Z is for Mom because I wrote a lot of numbers in the alphabet. ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
So cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm way behind! I love this! Those Ramen Noodles make the scene in more than one child!
ReplyDelete