I struggle finding something for Alyssa to eat at night. One night, after I'd tried several things, I finally offered her some rice. I had two choices of rice even. One was (in my view) yummy, and the other was simply some plain rice. She chose the plain rice. I gave it to her, and in a few moments, I found she was running around the living room without her rice being touched. I asked her if she was going to eat her rice and she said, "No. It's spicy!"
The other night we were at Ladd's parent's house in Mapleton. Alyssa's younger cousin, Penny was jabbering at me, then reached over and touched my arm. Alyssa's response? She grabbed both my arms protectively and said, "No! You can't have my mom!"
Alyssa doesn't like sitting still in the car. When we're at a stop light, she will yell, "Go!" I then explain about cars in front of us and stoplights that are red. The other day, we were just heading out in the car for a new destination, and she yelled, "Go faster!" She is definitely a young lady in a hurry!
Yesterday during General Conference, one of her older siblings was sitting by her trying to "help" her. Alyssa has taken to carrying any number of toys around with her that she insists are "my toys." As she tried to get off the couch, she lost a superman toy she was playing with. She immediately realized it was missing and cried out, "My MAN! My MAN!"
No comments:
Post a Comment