Mckenzie is known in our family for her sleep walking. She's had several interesting episodes lately.
One night (typical of most nights), Mckenzie fell asleep on the floor. After family scripture study, Cecilia went to help Mckenzie go to bed. She touched Mckenzie and Mckenzie shook off Cecilia's hand, jumped up and yelled, "I'm open!"
Another night after she'd been put into bed, she came out looking for something. She looked in the living room. She looked in the kitchen. She started heading downstairs to look for whatever she was looking for. I asked her what she was looking for. She said, "The bathroom." I took her into the bathroom, and she turned and said, "But WHY?!" "But WHY?" She didn't really seem to want to accept that it was the bathroom and her problem would be solved if she simply sat down on the toilet and used it.
There was another one, but I can no longer remember it's awesomeness. . . . :)
No comments:
Post a Comment