Cecilia had an epiphany yesterday. As such, she spent the whole day researching bears: real or imagined. And, the result of her findings produced this list she put on the refrigerator. Jarom tells me she read all the names out loud and let the kids pick theirs out.
New baby girl: Panda
Alyssa: Koala
Lena: Blue
Ruby: Honey
Mckenzie: Moon
James: Siberian
Jarom: Kermode
Cecilia: Cinnamon
Cali: Red Panda
Garrett: Kodiak
Mom: Mama
Dad: Papa
If you haven't guessed, she's assigned each of us to a bear name. This morning, Ruby called out, "Red Panda?!" Cali quickly answered, "Yes?" I have enough trouble remembering the name I picked out for them at birth. How am I supposed to remember which bear name is assigned to whom???!!! Sometimes I wonder if my children are a little beyond bored. . . . At least I didn't get assigned Yogi or Boo Boo. And, I'm glad to see they changed Lena from grizzly to Blue! Think what mind associations would have played out down the road if Lena was nicknamed grizzly!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment