Our Olsen Olympians

Life is great! Life is good! Life is crazy! An account of our Olsen riots and achievements. Our ups and downs. Our "us".

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Congratulations to James!

James was awarded his Webelos badge this week.  I'm so proud of him!  Here are some pictures of the event!






Posted by Unknown at 2:37 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (49)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • This week's activities. . . .
      • Way to Go, Garrett and Cali!
      • Congratulations to James!
      • Hair Anyone?
      • "Shun the Fight"
      • More Halloween pictures I just found!
      • Halloween parties and pictures
      • Some things I forgot. . . .
      • Dare I say Flu Shot?!
      • Some Odds and Ends
      • Playing Catch-up!
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.