Life is great! Life is good! Life is crazy! An account of our Olsen riots and achievements. Our ups and downs. Our "us".
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Way to Go, Garrett and Cali!
I've been urging Garrett and Cali to read the drivers education manual that you can pick up at the DMV for awhile now. Finally, they finished, so I made appointments for both of them on the same day, and took them down there to give the test a try. We went through all the rig-a-marole they require and then it was down to me waiting for them to finish their test. Cali finished first and passed with an 82%!!!! Garrett finished a little bit after her and his response was a "no." He got (I think) 58%. He said he'd filled all the answers in, then worried about whether they were really right or not, so he went back and changed most of them. He was allowed to take it again, and he got a 78% or 76% (depending on who you listened to -- the lady helping him or Garrett). So, on Friday, we dashed down to see if he could take the test one more time, and he passed! And with a 90%!!! So, I began coaching them and we celebrated with ice cream at Artic Circle. They haven't yet gotten behind the wheel themselves with me in the passenger seat. How we are going to fit in 80 hours of driving time for each of them, I just don't know!!!! It has to be 40 hours for each of them. Whew! I thought I was already busy!!!!! BUT, I'm so proud of them for making it this far! Congratulations, Garrett and Cali!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment