I noticed the other day that when Alyssa got really upset, she would cry and clap her hands together for a bit. I suppose the clapping helped her get her frustrations out!
Lena got up one morning and said she'd had a nice nightmare. Cute!
Ruby's been giving in to rage lately. It's causing her some trouble in the mornings getting her ready for school in time. One morning in particular, Ruby was so mad, she locked everyone else out of her room. The reason for her anger was because she had decided to go to school in the same clothes she'd worn to school the day before. I told her I wouldn't let her go to school dressed like that, and she blew a fuse. I finally convinced Lena (who was in the room with Ruby) to unlock the door. That made Ruby even more upset. Mckenzie grabbed her coat and ran to school. I tried to help Ruby change, then finally decided it wasn't worth the effort. I told her she couldn't go to school until she had changed. I took Cecilia to school, and when I got back, James informed me that Ruby tried to go to school without a note, so he'd taken the liberty of writing a note for her, but she wouldn't take it, and had gotten really mad when he tried to at least put it in her pocket. Hilarious! I didn't bother trying to explain that the office wouldn't have taken a note from Ruby signed from "her brother." I went to Ruby's door and found her sobbing for me. We had a talk about anger and letting it go before I wrote a note and sent her off to school. Later, as I was cleaning, I came upon the note James had written. I want to have it framed just for memory sake. It's priceless! It went something like this:
"Ruby fogot how to go to scool. Sinned her brother."
No comments:
Post a Comment