Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hair Anyone?

I went to get my hair cut a little while ago.  When I got home, Cecilia said, "You just keep cutting it shorter!"  Lena took one look and said, "I hate your hair."  When I saw Ladd, I waited for him to notice, but he didn't say anything.  He didn't even look at me wondering what was different.  Finally, I broke down and plain out told him.  He glanced at my hair, then said, "Oh."  At church last Sunday, no one commented on my hair.  When Garrett and Cali got home, Cecilia told them that my hair had been cut and Garrett said, "You did?"  and Cali said, "Oh, I already noticed."  Wow.  What a bunch of inspiring reactions.  It's made me re-think my haircut, and now, I've decided I don't like it!  I'm trying to do something other than just put mousse in my hair and scrunch it.  Today, I curled my hair.  I didn't like it even curled, but I had people tell me it looked nice or ask me if I've had it cut recently.  I'm seriously thinking of cutting my hair into a pixie cut.  Cecilia, surprisingly, thinks it's a marvelous idea!  Cali is vehemently opposed and says only boys are supposed to have hair that short.  Who knows what I'll eventually do.  Meanwhile, here's some pictures of how it looked right when I got back from having it cut.



 
 
The day after I had my hair cut, I took Lena to get her hair cut.  Lena had been pleading for me to cut her hair.  This was the result.  (Everyone loved her hair. . . .  :)
 


 

Cali came home from visiting family in Mapleton last Sunday.  Her hair was done all pretty.  I asked her who had done her hair.  Her response was, "Kaleb."  (her cousin)  This is what it looked like.





Yesterday, Cecilia came up in her P.E. shirt, shorts, some Pokemon slippers that still fit her (surprise!), and a new hairpiece.  Then she said, "This is how you know it's Saturday!"  Lena and Alyssa got into the fray. . . .


 
 
With the snow fall over the last two days, we've been forced to un-earth all our snow gear.  Lena and Alyssa found some creative ways to wear them. . . .
 

 
 
What fun we have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment