I really only want to touch the highlights for this past week.
On Tuesday, Ladd and I voted. We took Lena and Alyssa with us, and luckily, we didn't have to wait for too long before we voted. As it was, Lena and Alyssa were climbing on about everything we'd let them. I put up with it for as long as I could, and finally, we buckled them into their stroller seats for the rest of the duration. The only tricky part after that was me trying to focus on my ballot while Lena was pulling on my coat and pinching my rear! I guess she was poorly situated!!!!
On Wednesday, Lena was supposed to go be in the "preschool" that Jarom's CTE class was doing. I got her there okay then I took Alyssa to a park so she could have some fun, too. When I went to go get Lena, I had to tell Jarom, "Go get Lena! Hurry!" about 11 times since Lena kept heading in the wrong direction -- on purpose, of course! We finally got her in her car seat and Lena said, "Let's go to another school!" Alyssa said, "I want to go to that park!" (pointing at the school). I guess we can't all have everything! My cyatic (sp?!) nerve was out the whole day. I didn't get a whole lot done around the house as a result. I took Garrett and Cali to see if they could get their drivers permits. Cali passed, but Garrett didn't.
Thursday, James was awarded his Webelos badge! Yeah, James!
On Friday, I took Garrett to try once again on his drivers permit. He passed! Cali was there with us, so we went out to celebrate! Mckenzie had a sleep over with one of her friends.
Saturday, Jarom went to the last day of his BYU POWWOW. He finished two of his merit badges!!! Yeah, Jarom!!! Ruby had a birthday party, and Cali and Garrett went to a friends birthday party. Ladd and I took Jarom out for our "date." We went to JCW's. It was a peace offering since Jarom had desperately wanted Ladd to take him both weeks to the BYU POWWOW, but Ladd had slept through both days in a desperate attempt to get some sleep in him for the night/day.
Sunday, we had choir at our house!!! What a transformation! We pulled the piano into the entryway and set up all of our random and mis-matched chairs or benches in our living area. When there's a will there's a way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment