On Monday the 29th, both Alyssa and Lena started having pretty intense diarrhea during the day. I was puzzled since I felt it didn't have any accompanying symptoms and it seemed to hit them at the same time. I puzzled over it until that night when I noticed a brand new bottle of fiber gummies had been opened and were over half way gone. The mystery was solved! What tricky little girls they are!!! They had to open a baby-proof lid and peel off the tin-foil packaging before getting to the gummies. Must've done that during my shower!
We also got Ladd's car back this last week. It's been gone for almost two months. Ugh! After replacing the motor, the clutch, part of the gear shift mechanism (I don't remember what it was called) and finally, the transmission, it's done being fixed (we hope). For nearly replacing all the major parts, Ladd claims it doesn't drive all that smoothly. I hope that's not a premonition of things to come. . . .
After Garrett and Cali came home, I studied Cali's hand. The skin had NOT been burned off! It had two small blisters and didn't look all that red. I'm sure it hurt, but it wasn't the major trial that I was worried it would be. Whew! Relief! However, Garrett walked in the door and immediately pulled his pants leg up to reveal a majorly scraped and raw knee. Come to find out, he attempted to catch up with a moving truck and hop in while it was moving normally. Silly boy! He's lucky to have made it through that with only a scraped knee. Evidently, he missed when he first tried to hop in and was dragged for a bit. He managed to hop in after that and claimed that his knee only was stinging a bit. Once he gets home, though, he milks it for all its worth!
Our main bathroom tub isn't draining properly because of a malfunctioning handle on the drain. Ruby had a bath yesterday, and despite my best efforts, it still hasn't drained completely. Today, Mckenzie, Ruby, Lena, and Alyssa locked themselves in the bathroom. There was a bit of wrestling between Mckenzie and Ruby and the result was that Mckenzie came out soaked to the skin on her backside from head to toe! What will happen next!!!
In talking with my mom tonight, she dangled a bit of a story I'm sure will be awesome! She said Garrett and Cali ran into my father after one of their performances in St. George. Garrett told him that during their last performance, Garrett tripped over a musical box (?) and lost one of his shoes. He had to finish the performance with only one shoe on his foot. I can't wait to get Garrett's version! I'll bet it's great!!!!
On Saturday, the 27th, Jarom was able to participate in a court of honor for a boy in our ward receiving his Eagle. He had to represent a 1st class scout and help with the flag ceremony. Ladd and I dropped him off, so we didn't see how he did, but when we got back, Jarom said he'd felt the spirit while there. A mother always loves hearing that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment