Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween parties and pictures

Ladd's work party:



And:


Some random and incomplete pictures of the kids on Halloween:










As you can see, James and Alyssa are woefully represented.  It attests to my state of mind during the day simply trying to get people to where they needed to be that they are missing.  And, each of the youngest five dressed in several different costumes.  I wish I had pictures of each of them. 

Just so you know, Garrett is a transformer, Cali is Kim Possible, and Cecilia is a cat -- a costume provided by her friends because she didn't know what to be.


Our family Halloween party:







Well, I can't seem to load the last video that shows Cali and Garrett eating their doughnuts.  Oh well.  You'll just have to imagine it.  I must note that I can't seem to separate my role as photographer with mother.  Sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment