I was tickling Alyssa this morning, and she said, "Tickle me, mommy!" So I tickled her some more. Then she said, "Tickle me better!"
James and I had a conversation about rat water. My first comment was, "I don't want to know. Please don't tell me." Then he proceeded with, "It's water that dead rats are lying in. And it's all over the hill (behind their elementary school). It's disgusting!" I don't know where they come up with this stuff!
James told me this morning that school started too early. "I wish it started at 1 in the afternoon." Me: "But then you'd sleep in and wouldn't get to play." James: "Oh. You're right. I know! School needs to start earlier! That way we could play more!" Me: "But you said you were too tired to go early." James: "Oh. Right."
Mckenzie and Ruby walked halfway to school, then walked all the way back so they could get a ride to school. However, they were already late for school by then. So, I made Ruby change her shoes (her real complaint), then I wrote the note to let them into school: "Mckenzie and Ruby forgot how to go to school today." A bit harsh, but I'm hoping that will get through to Mckenzie and Ruby so they have no desire to be late again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment